You're invited! The Floral Gathering March 12-13, 2019
no deadlines. no expectations
create for yourself + learn from each other.
Busy season means crazy hours, little sleep and lots of hustle, but not this time. this time, lets cheers to all your hard work, hangout with friends and have a little fun. after we all collaborate on a living garland and a large install in beautiful san francisco, we'll gather around the table for delicious food. flowers, greenery and supplies will all be provided, so bring your beautiful self with your hair let down and your glass raised up!
WHERE WE'RE STAYING
A beautiful Historic 1884 Victorian Farm House in Bolinas California. The home sits on 10 acres surrounded by gardens, fruit trees + meadows. Walk-able to town + the beach!
THE EVENT INCLUDES...
- A tour of the San Francisco Flower Market
- Professional images from the whole weekend including 2 full shoots of content (one community dinner styled shoot + one traditional bridal shoot)
- Incredible food + drinks
- An opportunity to build community, learn from fellow florists + create freely together!
- Time to relax + prepare for the upcoming wedding season.
DATE: march 12 + 13, 2019
HOST: GOOD SEED FLORAL+ Brier and Ivy
VENUE: House above in bay area!
- staying the night in this beautiful home
- transportation back + forth from SF
- 3+ incredible meals, drinks + desserts
- all florals + supplies
- all the content your heart desires!